Two socks to wear together or separately:
Injinji Runner + Liner Mini-Crew
The Injinji Liner + Runner is a perfect combination of two socks for your long days of trail running and long distance races.
This unique two-sock system provides comfort, moisture management and protection against blisters.
It also provides a secure barrier around the ankle, preventing dirt, sand and debris from entering the sock.
- The ultra-thin Liner sock absorbs moisture and eliminates friction between the skin that causes blisters, with its five-finger sock design.
- The Runner sock is worn over the Liner sock to provide greater comfort and increase durability.
Do you prefer a glove or a mitten?
5 fingers and 5 toes.
Like the hands, the feet like to move their fingers.
The five-finger design of Injinji socks:
- Allows the natural behaviour of the foot and the correct alignment of the toes for greater stability and more comfort.
- It eliminates any type of skin-to-skin friction, to avoid blisters and hot spots.
- It allows the toes to open up which offers you greater dexterity and tactile sensitivity.
- Each toe is wrapped in absorbent material to make the foot drier.
Made with the best fibres on Earth
COOLMAX®: a fibre that provides moisture control and comfort. The absorption capacities of COOLMAX® fibres are ideal even in the most extreme humidity conditions caused by any sport or activity.
LYCRA®: is a mix of top quality fibres that allows flexibility and movement. LYCRA® helps all socks to keep their shape.
NüWool™: Injinji's own Merino wool made from the finest Australian wool. It is compactly spun to provide superior durability. NüWool ™ also provides maximum temperature control, odour resistance and absorbs moisture from the foot.
Composition of Injinji Runner & Liner
Liner Sock: 75% Coolmax® / 21% Nylon / 4% Lycra®
Runner sock: 43% wool NuWool™ / 43% Acrylic / 12% Nylon / 2% Lycra®.
Washing and care
Are your Injinji socks dirty after a gruelling mud race?
It's time to wash them!
To prolong the life of your socks, we recommend washing them in the washing machine with a delicate programme and cold water, followed by air drying.