Vivobarefoot Tracker Decon Low.
The adventure shoes for those who don't like boots.
You don't need boots.
What's more, it's not something you particularly like.
You twist your face and pass them by like someone who offers you a cigarette when you don't smoke.
Because you want to keep your ankles free all year round.
Because you want something that keeps your feet warm and breathable when the cold weather approaches.
That's where the Tracker Decon Low on your feet makes sense.
Made to care for and keep your feet warm.
You know that feeling of being in socks by the fireplace?
The combination of Woolmark® wool and wild nubuck leather wraps around your feet to make them feel like cotton wool.
And thanks to the Vivobarefoot Thermal insole, you'll have 3 times more insulation from the cold than any normal insole.
Soft and warm.
If today it's time to do everything, today it's time to wear the Decon Low.
With the Decon Low you can easily get to wherever you have your "office".
In the city? No problem.
In the country? Of course you can.
In the mountains? You'll be envious.
The renewed Vivobarefoot outsole tread pattern will give you the traction you need to get around on any of those terrains.
And you can be sure that no stone will ruin your day. Its PRO5 inner layer gives you 5 times more resistance to punctures than a conventional sole of the same thickness.
An urban design that will make you stand out from the crowd.
You won't see another urban design in a multi-terrain shoe.
This unique look will make you stand out from the rest of the crowd.
You can find something similar, yes, but in "chunky" and cushioned models that deform your feet.
With the Decon Low you know that your toes won't be squashed and purple inside like anchovies in a can.
- Because the last is Wide: your toes will have room to expand and move freely. So you'll get home without chafing and avoiding the formation of claw toes or painful bunions.
- Because it's Flat: With no heel rise, you'll have full control over every step. Imagine taking each step on a wedge leaning forward as the rest of mortals do.
- Because it is Light and Very Flexible: Its light weight makes you have the sensation of going with nothing on your feet, making you move quickly anywhere with fluidity. As if you were barefoot.
Features and recommendations
- Woolmark® fabric helps regulate your natural temperature and breathability, keeping your feet warm in autumn and winter.
- One-piece upper design. No tongue separation for a snug wrap-around feel.
- Seamless inner design for use with or without socks. Recommended for use with socks if your foot perspires a lot, to avoid sweat build-up on the inside and make them easier to clean.
- Sole stitched with the upper all around the perimeter ensuring great durability and reducing the use of glues in their construction.
- Ideal for walking and moving over a multitude of terrains. Not recommended for long distance running and/or hot environments.
The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.