Lems Outlander Waterproof.
The adventure boot with which you will move through the mountains with the lightness of wearing shoes and with the peace of mind of not having to look at the weather forecast.
The time of wearing narrow, stiff and heavy boots is over.
It seems that if you don't arrive with powdered feet, full of chafing and wounds, you haven't enjoyed the route.
Wouldn't it be better to enjoy the ride and come home with new feet ready for the next day?
If you're looking for the latter, the Outlander will be your new favourite boot.
Look at your foot, which one does it look like?
If they look like the ones on the left:
That's how comfortable you'll look when you put them on.
You will also avoid chafing, bunions and other problems such as Morton's neuroma.
If your feet look like those on the right:
You probably have bunions (or the beginnings of bunions) or the crowding of your toes is very severe.
Therefore, in addition to using the Outlander, using the Correct Toes corrector will help you to regain the correct alignment of your toes: Correct Toes.
You can wear them inside your Outlander while you are on an adventure or when you are resting comfortably on your couch.
The Outlander gives you everything your feet need to strengthen while you enjoy yourself.
- High flexibility: If the terrain slopes, the Outlander will move with your feet to adapt to every shape and give you the most control with every step.
- Increased blood flow: as there is nothing to constrict or limit the movement of your feet, you will receive proper blood circulation. This avoids tingling, numb feet, cold feet and other problems.
- Flat (no heel lift): there will be nothing to modify the natural curvature of your back. Making you comfortable all along the route.
With a sole that makes the hard stuff easy.
- New Multiterrain lugging. The 4mm lugs are designed in a zig-zap pattern to give you incredible traction, whether you're trudging through mountain snow or mud. Los tacos de 4mm están diseñados en forma de zig-zap para darte una tracción increíble, tanto si estás caminando por la nieve en la montaña como por barro.
- With just the right amount of protection: the 14mm outsole gives you the perfect balance of protection and ground feel. So you'll feel where you're stepping and have more control in slippery situations.
Made to weigh you down and equipped to take it ALL.
Being so light, your steps will be more agile and accurate. Unlike conventional stiff, heavy boots that made you move awkwardly and unsteadily.
All while the waterproof inner mesh does all the work and protects you in any situation:
Rain? Your feet stay dry.
Snow? Your feet stay warm.
Mud? You'll have traction to keep you going.
Whatever happens, the Outlander is ready to make sure you enjoy yourself and your feet arrive as they did at the start of the trail: perfect for the next adventure.
The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.