Vivobarefoot Tracker Decon FG2.
The boot to get away and reconnect with your adventurous side.
It's what you love most.
Escape from routine. From the noisy, repetitive monotony.
You seek to change things.
Change the light of the screens for that of the sun.
To change the stale air of the city for fresh air that floods and fills your lungs.
To lose yourself for a few moments and discover new places.
But you also love to get home, rest and think about all the sensations you have experienced.
That's where the Tracker Decon have accompanied you at all times.
Warming your feet on the inside and protecting them on the outside.
You know that feeling of being in socks by the fireplace?
The wild leather of the Tracker Decon combined with the Woolmark® wool sock makes your feet feel warm, but lets them move and adapt to whatever terrain you're moving over.
With features to keep your feet being feet:
- Wide last: your toes will have room to expand and move freely. So you'll get home without chafing and avoid the formation of claw toes or painful bunions.
- Flat (0 drop): With no heel lift, you'll have full control of every step. Imagine taking each step on a wedge leaning forward as the rest of mortals do.
- Lightweight and very flexible: Its light weight makes you feel as if you have nothing on your feet, allowing you to move quickly anywhere with fluidity. As if you were barefoot.
The leather also keeps them protected from the rain thanks to their natural resistance to water.
Although you can apply a leather shoe treatment to increase their waterproofing.
All this while their Thermal insole insulates them from the cold of the ground 3 times more than any normal insole.
So stylish you'll want to wear them even around town.
It took you less than 1 second to realise that the design of the Tracker Decon FG2 is out of this "world".
They are so stylish and eye-catching that few can resist turning around when they see them on the street or in the bush. There are no other boots like them.
A boot with which you can go anywhere without having to change your footwear.
Making it easier for you to get where you have your "office".
In the city? No problem.
In the countryside? Of course.
In the mountains? You'll be envious.
The new Vivobarefoot outsole tread pattern gives you the traction you need to get around on any of those terrains.
And you can be sure that no stone will ruin your day. Its PRO5 inner layer gives you 5 times more resistance to punctures than a conventional sole of the same thickness.
Features and recommendations
- Woolmark® fabric helps regulate your natural temperature and breathability, keeping your feet warm in autumn and winter.
- Leather upper design with natural resistance to rain and cold. Gives your feet a snug wrap-around feel.
- Seamless inner design for use with or without socks. Although it is recommended to wear them with socks, to avoid sweat accumulation on the inside and to make cleaning easier.
- Stitched sole with the upper all around the perimeter, ensuring great durability and reducing the use of glues in their construction.
- Ideal for walking and moving over a multitude of terrains. Not recommended for long distance running and/or hot environments.
The size is similar to other Vivobarefoot. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My Size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.