For years people have been saying to Xero Shoes: We love your sandals, but....
What do we do when I need a covered toe shoe for work?
The Xero Hana Hemp is the answer.
This model is a casual shoe, but because it's built with the FeelTrue® sole it has so many more possibilities.
The upper is hemp canvas and while it's not a running shoe, some will wear them for more than just relaxing in a coffee shop.
And with everything your foot expects:
- Natural fit: ample room for the toes to expand and relax comfortably.
The "XERO-drop" sole (flat shoes) allows your posture to be correct.
If you have narrow feet the lacing system allows you to adjust the shoe correctly and get the perfect fit.
- Very flexible: as they have no reinforcements, your feet move and flex naturally. They are also very light, you will hardly notice you are wearing them.
- Natural feel: 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber provides the protection and ground feel your feet expect.
If you want more protection, use the 2mm removable insole. If you want more protection, use the 2mm removable insole. The total thickness of the sole is 8mm.
You can feel things underfoot including slight variations in the ground.
And the multi-terrain pattern of the outsole allows you to wear them in any situation.
- Huarache-inspired design: the heel and instep strap is not only eye-catching but also functional.
- Flexible heel: feel free to step on the heel and wear the Xero Hana like a slipper.
- Vegan: Hana's upper is made of canvas, the lining and outer finishes are made of microfibre. Easily washable with soap and water.
Xero Hana Water resistant
Water resistant is not the same as waterproof. Fully waterproof shoes have a technical lining, sealed seams and a much higher price.
You can pre-treat the Xero Hana with a water resistant coating and you get an extra layer of protection from the rain.
As with all treatments of this type, it will wear over time, so we recommend regular re-treatment, depending on use.
To find out your size in this barefoot shoes, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.