Bar3foot Elf Sandal
The sandal that not only keeps their feet healthy and strong, but also makes you happy.
In summer, kids' feet need to breathe, be fresh and, above all, comfortable. And so do you.
There's nothing better than seeing the happy faces of your little ones running around without having to worry every 5 minutes.
You are calm (and relaxed) because you know that when you see the Elf sandals on their feet you are respecting their development while they have fun and play all summer long.
Why do Elf sandals give you so much peace of mind?
- Because they are Wide: making their toes have space and nothing deviates from their natural position.
- Because they are Flexible: making their feet and ankles can adapt to any shape of terrain making their balance always the maximum.
- Because they are Lightweight: making their steps are not clumsy and heavy, but on the contrary, natural and flow.
And they are so easy to put on and take off that they will never ask for help.
Their two velcros straps makes them very easy and quick to put on and take off.
Your little ones will learn to put them on by themselves in a second, so you won't have to be on top of them or checking if they've put them on properly.
They'll become their favourite footwear, and yours too.
Wear them all the time. They are ready for any adventure.
Wear them in the street, parks, when they go to the swimming pool, the beach or even at school .... the longer they wear them, the greater the benefit:
- Stronger feet. They stimulate the movement of the feet and strengthen their leg muscles.
- Correct posture at all times. As they are flat, there is no elevation in the heel that can modify the natural curvature of the spine as they grow.
- Better balance. The greater the freedom of movement, the faster their muscles react and the more control their body has with each step.
- Greater brain development. The thinner sole allows them to pick up signals from the ground, stimulating their brain and helping their development.
Made in Europe with great care:
- Built with no adhesives, no glues and no solvents.
- Lined on the inside with 100% cotton. Making feet breath easily.
- Non-slip rubber sole, but not anti-play. Getting up is part of learning.
- Removable natural leather insole made of anti-bacterial foam and anti-fungal treatment.
How to care for your Bar3foot.
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not wash in the washing machine. Hot water and detergents will cause shrinkage, weakening of seams and loss of colour.
- Remove dust, mud, salt, etc. immediately after soiling to prevent drying.
To find out the size, the right thing to do is to measure the child's foot and use the button 'My size' to the the sizing chart.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.