Vapor Glove 6.
The shoes that make your circle of fun bigger.
You open your eyes and there it is.
The laces are still tied.
Because they're so easy to put on and take off, you left them that way.
You love to put them on and start the day with that feeling.
The feeling of wearing very comfortable socks or slippers.
But with something more.
The security that with their sole you can easily move around the city and now in some extra places.
That's exactly why you love wearing your Vapor Glove 6 every morning.
And this is exactly why your feet love them:
- Because they're Wide: so your toes have room and nothing deviates them from their natural position.
- Because they are Flexible: so that your feet and ankles adapt to any shape of the terrain and balance is not a problem.
- Because they are Light: so that your steps are not clumsy and heavy, but quite the opposite: natural and fluid.
New Vibram® EcoStep sole. So you can go where other Vapors cannot.
You know these terrains well: home, city and gym.
They're your thing. So are these Vapor Glove 6 too.
You're both in your element walking around, running and lifting weights.
But sometimes you'd like to go a little further.
Walks by parks or easy paths to fill your lungs with fresh air.
Or just take them inside your luggage in that new trip.
But if the Vapors have always been for asphalt, why can I go anywhere else now?
The secret lies in the zigzagging pattern of the Vibram® EcoStep outsole. The same pattern it shares with its companion Merrell Trail Glove 7.
The Vapor Glove 6 is not a trail shoe. But almost.
So do whatever you like every day: walk, run or train hard around your city knowing that you're strengthening your leg muscles and improving the mobility of your feet without even realising it.
And, if you ever want to get off the pavement for a moment, do it.
They will follow you.
Leather made to give you a unique look while enveloping your feet
The Vapor Glove 6's leather upper allows your feet to feel like they're wearing a second skin. Protected, but free to move.
Flexing, bending, adapting to every incline, turn or demand.
From inside, the soft lining wraps every millimetre of your feet like a "glove" in every step, turn or jump you take. Something so characteristic and unique to Merrell's "Glove" saga.
Thanks to the new versatility of its Vibram sole and its breathable fabric, you can wear it most of the year. But if the cold weather gets cold, you can wear them with your favourite Injinji and Vibram socks.
- Highly breathable leather upper. Your feet will feel the warmth of the Vapor Glove 6's natural leather like a glove. Plus the leather's natural ability to resist rain will keep you safe in case you get caught in a downpour. Although to make them completely waterproof you can apply sprays or waterproofing treatments for leather footwear. A real treat.
- Vibram EcoStep outsole with FlexConect grooves for traction and grip. The renewed design based on bi-directional grooves gives you all the great grip in any direction, without interfering with your foot's tactile feedback.
- Barefoot last: you will have more than enough space for your foot and toes to expand correctly so that you have more contact surface and therefore more stability in each step. Also avoiding chafing between them.
- Fully lined interior. You can wear them without socks or with your favourite Injinji and Vibram socks.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.