Bar3foot Elf Denver | Water Resistant
Do you want your kids to grow strong, healthy feet while they play?
Feet are the roots that support our bodies.
Just like a tree, if you let it grow in nature, its roots will be strong and healthy.
If you put it in a pot, the roots will not be able to spread, they will become deformed and weak.
For your child's feet, that pot is narrow, heavy and rigid footwear; leading to problems in their development: flat feet, crowded toes, pronounced arches?
How can this be avoided?
With footwear that lets their feet develop without anything limiting them.
Just like the Bar3foot Elf Denver:
- Wide: so your toes have room and nothing deviates from their natural position.
- Flexible: so your feet and ankles can adapt to any shape of terrain and balance is no problem.
- Light: so that your steps are not clumsy and heavy, but on the contrary, natural and fluid.
Wear them all the time. They are ready for any adventure.
Use them in the street, parks, school, ... the longer they use them the greater the benefit:
- Stronger feet. They stimulate the movement of your feet and strengthen your leg muscles.
- Correct posture at all times. As they are flat, there is no elevation in the heel that can modify the natural curvature of the spine as they grow.
- Better balance. The greater the freedom of movement, the faster their muscles react and the more control their body has with each step.
- Greater brain development. The thinner soles allow them to pick up signals from the ground, stimulating their brain and aiding their development.
So easy to put on and take off that they will never ask for help.
The double velcro strap makes them quick and easy to put on and take off.
Your kids will learn in a second, so you won't have to be on top of them checking if they've put them on properly.
And water resistant!
Don't worry about puddles. The water resistant fabric of the Elf Denver is made to deal with them.
So your feet will remain warm and dry when you get home.
Made in Europe with great care:
- No adhesives, no glues and no solvents.
- Lined inside with 100% cotton. Making feet breath easily.
- Non-slip rubber sole, but not anti-play. Getting up is part of learning.
- Removable insole made of anti-bacterial foam and anti-fungal treatment.
How to care for your Bar3foot.
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not wash in the washing machine. Hot water and detergents will cause shrinkage, weakening of seams and loss of colour.
- Remove dust, mud, salt, etc. immediately after soiling to prevent drying.
To find out your size, the correct way is to measure your foot and use the button below that says "My size".
And if you don't get it right the first time, try the second time.
The system to change your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information about the fitting, read this link.