The all-terrain shoe on the outside and respectful on the inside.
Feroz Onil Rocker shoe.
You're looking for a shoe for everything.
You don't know if today it will be park, city or countryside.
With the Onil Rocker you won't have to think about it too much. They are suitable for all that... and more.
Because apart from being cool on the outside, they respect the shape of their little ones' feet on the inside.
Just like Mother Nature designed them.
How do the Zapato Feroz Onil Rocker shoes not interfere with their natural development and also make their feet happy?
By being shaped like a foot and NOT like a shoe:
- WIDE at the front: so that their toes can open and maintain their linearity as they grow, avoiding problems such as crowded toes, pronounced arches...
- NO reinforcements: so that nothing modifies the natural movements of their feet and ankles on flat or sloping ground. Making them grow super strong.
- FLAT (no drop or heel): so that nothing affects the natural curve of their spine, ensuring that their posture is always in place. Avoiding deviations such as scoliosis as much as possible, as well as allowing the weight of the body to be distributed correctly on their feet, favouring the natural formation of their arches (avoiding insoles).
- Very FLEXIBLE: so that their feet can adapt and move freely, giving you more balance, greater foot strength and more control. As well as minimising the risk of unexpected twists and turns that lead to painful sprains and strains.
With a fabric to hug their feet and flow with every movement.
The high quality fabric of the Feroz Onil rocker shoe is composed of a breathable mesh that keeps their feet ventilated while the microfibre parts give body and durability to enjoy any activity.
And it doesn't matter what they're wearing. They'll go with any outfit, whether at school, in the park, in the city or even on the trails, and at any time of the year.
All you have to worry about is watching them grow happily, knowing that nothing will interfere with their development.
So easy to put on and take off that they will never ask for help.
The velcro strap makes them quick and easy to put on and take off.
Their little ones will learn how to put them on in a second, so you won't have to be on top of them checking if they've put them on properly.
They'll do it themselves.
With an all-terrain sole they can do anything.
So many layers, foams or air chambers in conventional shoes disconnect their feet's ability to feel. That's why they step so hard, because they have to overcome all those barriers that conventional footwear puts in their way.
With the thin sole of the Zapato Feroz Onil Rocker they will be able to feel where they put their feet, "reading" each step and making their movements more fluid (less clumsy).
Don't worry, it's thin but they will be protected. In addition, its design and multidirectional tread pattern will help you to have traction on any terrain.
By encouraging all the muscles in their legs to work in unison and react more instantly and efficiently.
They will feel more agile while enjoying themselves. Worrying only about doing what they enjoy the most.
You will rediscover the feeling of enjoying every step. So much so that walking will become their new favourite method of transport.
Movement and health start in their feet!
How to take care of their Onil Rocker.
- Clean them with a soft, damp cloth.
- Remove dust, mud, salt, etc. immediately after soiling to prevent drying.
- Wash in the washing machine. Whenever possible, avoid frequent machine washing. If you do, always wash in cold water and air dry in the shade.
To find out the size, the correct way is to measure the foot and use the button "My size" on the top.
And if you don't get it right the first time, try the second time.
The system to change the size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1,99€ (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information about the fitting, read this link.