Why will you love Xero Shoes Prio?
- Natural fit: ample toe room allows your toes to spread out and relax.
The XERO-drop sole allows for proper posture, balance and agility.
- Natural movement: Prio shoes are flexible enough to allow your feet to bend, move and flex, i.e. what your feet are supposed to do.
They're very light, you'll hardly know you're wearing them.
- Natural feel: FeelTrue® 5.5mm rubber gives you the protection and ground sensitivity your feet expect.
Use Prio with or without socks.
Removable 2 mm thick insole for a greater or lesser "barefoot feeling" if you're wearing it .
- Huarache-inspired design: the strap provides a unique design and keeps your foot secure, with a double fit, at the heel and at the instep.
- Reflective straps: the middle section of the heel and instep straps is highly reflective to be visible at night.
- Vegan: No animal products have been used in the manufacture of the Xero Prio.
Xero Shoes Prio Kids
You probably know how important it is to let your children's feet develop and function naturally - to let their toes open up, and their feet bend, flex, move and feel the world!
The kids' Prio has everything you like about the adult version, plus we've made some changes, just for them:
- More grip!: We've spaced the studs and made them bigger on the FeelTrue® soles to give them better traction.
- Ergonomic fit: Not only did we shrink the adult Prio, we changed the shape for a better fit.
- Fair feedback: We also thinned the sole a bit to make it more flexible, so children have the right amount of ground contact and protection.
- Unisex fit: Don't worry about boys versus girls, the Prio for boys is made for both.
What do the adults who have worn them say?
- My posture was straighter. I could breathe better. I no longer lean forward like I do with shoes with heels.
- After wearing my Xeros for six weeks of daily 5 km walking/jogging, I could never go back to the cushioned or cushioned shoes I have worn for many years. I have not had the usual knee pain that I used to think was the fault of old age.
- I bought these for my husband who has flat feet and literally loves them. I used to have foot pain with "normal" shoes. Now he loves to wear the Prio.
The size is similar to other Xero Shoes. The right thing to do is to measure the child's foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.