Ready to establish new personal successes in speed and comfort?
- Lightness. At only 160 grams you'll think you're wearing a sock, instead of a pair of shoes.
Heavy shoes can change the way you run or walk, the Xero Speed Force won't.
- Comfort. The soft, silky mesh will give you chills of pleasure.
Use them with or without socks.
- Although it's a running shoe, you can do everything you can think of: play, walk, ride a bike...even kickboxing!
The design of the multi-terrain sole allows you to wear them everywhere.
- You can fold and roll them in any direction.
The feeling of freedom for your foot will be maximum.
A new world opens up at your feet
When you put them on for the first time, you'll feel their fit, comfort and the sense of balance your feet expect.
Wear them all the time: training, running or just relaxing.
They are by far the best combination of minimalist design and "normal looking" shoes you can have.
With all the good things about Xero
- Natural fit: plenty of room in the front for your fingers to spread out and work comfortably.
- Natural feel: 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber gives you the protection and ground sensitivity your feet expect.
If you want more protection, use the removable 2mm insole.
- Natural movement: its high flexibility will make your feet move and flex, as they should.
And they are drop 0, so that your posture and balance are correct.
- Reflective bands: they'll see you even if you run/walk in low light conditions.
The size is a little smaller than other Xero Shoes. The right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button next to the size selector.
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing sizes is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.