The elegant shoe that changes forever the "painful" concept of the suit shoe.
Whenever you think of an elegant shoe, this is how you imagine it:
- Pointed toe
- With a bit of a heel
But when you look at your feet they are the opposite:
- Wide at the front
- Flexible: they can move in any direction
- Flat: your heel touches the ground, it's not elevated.
So why is the shoe so different?
For aesthetics or to make them suffer?
This way your feet are cramped, they can't move freely and their heel makes them slide forward increasing the pressure on your toes.
This causes painful chafing and bunions. And an inevitable urge to take off your shoes as soon as you get home.
A real torture machine.
With the Groundies Palermo, however, it's quite the opposite.
When you look at them, your face lights up.
Because in them you see the reflection of your feet:
- They are Wide at the front: so that your toes have room to move freely and maintain their linearity. This also avoids serious problems such as Morton's neuroma, bunions and painful metatarsalgia.
- They are Flexible in all directions: so that your feet and ankles can move in any direction and in a natural way. Giving you more balance in every stride or dance step.
- They are Flat (without heel elevation): so that the pressure does not go to the front area. In addition to maintaining the natural curvature of your spine. This results in a more upright and relaxed posture throughout the day and avoids the tensions, instability and knee problems caused by shoes with raised heels.
That's why if you're looking for an elegant shoe to wear with a suit jacket or blazer, the Groundies Palermo are your best companion.
Wearing the Groundies Palermo is not just about being well-dressed, it's also about putting your feet on strong.
On the outside, the soft cowhide leather with a smooth finish makes the Palermo an elegant and very attractive shoe. Without losing an ounce of class.
On the inside, the breathable OnSteam® microfibre lining allows your feet to breathe naturally while feeling the ultimate softness when you put them on.
And in contact with the ground, the Original TrueSense® GO1 Outsole with 6mm in total will help you feel where you step, giving you the most control in every movement and freeing your feet from the weight of conventional shoes with thick, heavy soles.
That's why as soon as you put on your Palermo you're getting all the benefits of wearing a shoe that lets your feet feel.
Recovering the important connection between your feet and brain that has been lost with conventional footwear. This way you will activate all the muscles in your feet and legs, gaining more stability and reaction.
Feeling more agile and faster in any situation, event or celebration. A real barefoot sensation while you enjoy yourself.
Care and maintenance of your Palermo
Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust or sand.
Then wipe them with a damp cloth. You can apply a little neutral soap in cases of heavy soiling.
*Optional: gently apply a little colourless cream for leather shoes with a cloth or with the applicator of the treatment container you have chosen.
- Upper material: made from high quality softly tanned cowhide leather.
- Inner lining: Breathable OnSteam® microfibre lining
- Outsole: Original TrueSense® GO1 6mm in total with a modern and compact design.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.