Xero Shoes Mesa Trail
You'll practically be flying over their next trail when they take the Mesa Trail.
The Mesa Trail are designed to make you feel light, barefoot and minimalist while running. But we know you'll be using it off-road, too.
You'll look great when you put on your favorite jeans along with the Mesa Trail, and they're comfortable enough to wear all day.
The breathable mesh upper takes the weight off and keeps you cool. The "37.5" moisture wicking lining helps keep you dry. Welded protective cover of adjustable midfoot and instep straps adds durability. Dual-chevron tread pattern gives you confident traction. And the 3mm "hidden" layer TrailFoam™ adds just the right amount of protection and comfort.
Why you'll love Mesa Trail
- Natural fit - ample space for the toes allows them to spread out and relax.
- Natural movement - Mesa Trail are flexible enough to allow your feet to bend, move and flex the way your feet are supposed to. The "XERO-drop" design (heel not elevated) allows for proper posture, and is at ground level to provide balance and agility.
- Natural feel - Mesa Trail have a 5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole with 3.5mm lugs to give you the right combination of protection and grip, plus ground feedback so your brain knows how to move your body optimally. Plus, you can remove the 2mm insole, for a more foot-friendly experience that lets you feel the world®.
- Lightweight - so light, in fact, that you might forget you're wearing it.
- Huarache-inspired design - the adjustable instep and midfoot straps are not only eye-catching, but functional, providing a secure and comfortable fit.
- Vegan - No animal products are used on the Mesa Trail.
- Reflective bands: they'll see you even if you run/walk in low light conditions.