The everyday shoe made to make you fall in love TWICE.
You think it's hard to find the ideal partner.
It has to have a little bit of this...
a bit of the other...
It doesn't seem easy.
But when it comes to footwear, it is with the Groundies Court.
Because they got all the right stuff to make you and your feet fall in love.
It's got everything YOU are looking for
- A look that never goes out of fashion: their retro design makes them timeless, so you'll never be "left behind" in style.
- They make your life easier: no matter what you wear, whatever the season. Court shoes go with all your clothes: jeans, chinos, blazer? even with a tracksuit. So you won't have to waste time every morning figuring out what to wear. You've got it all figured out.
- That takes care of you: the combination of high quality leather and light padding around the ankle gives you a soft and comfortable feeling at all times.
- Take you everywhere: the TrueSense® barefoot sole leaves your feet free to do whatever you like: walk, stroll or dance.
And everything your FEET are looking for
- Wide in the forefoot: so your toes can spread out and maintain their natural linearity, avoiding serious problems like Morton's Neuroma, bunions and painful metatarsalgia.
- No reinforcement: so that nothing modifies the natural movements of your feet and ankles while you enjoy doing what you like to do.
- Flat (no drop or heel lift): so that nothing affects the natural curve of your spine, making your posture more relaxed throughout the day. Avoiding the tensions, instability and knee problems caused by shoes with heel elevation.
- And very very flexible: so that your feet can move and adapt to the shape of the ground, giving you more balance, greater foot strength and more control. As well as minimising the risk of unexpected turns that lead to painful sprains and strains.
Care and maintenance of your Courts
Brush the surface with a soft brush to remove any dust or sand.
Then wipe them with a damp cloth. You can apply a little neutral soap in cases of more dirt.
- Upper material: a combination of smooth leather and high quality split leather.
- Inner lining: combination of breathable Coolmax® material and OnSteam® microfibre.
- Outsole: Original TrueSense® GS1 3mm in a modern and compact design.
To find out your size, the right thing to do is to measure your foot and use the button "My size".
And if you don't get the first one right, the second one.
The system for changing your size is simple, fast and free if you activate the exchange insurance for 1.99 euros (valid for Spain and Portugal).
For more information on fitting, read this link.