Today, turning 76 years old is not a challenge in itself.
It is, having them and feeling active as a young man of 30.
Maria writes the following:
- Hi! The shoes are here. They're beautiful! An impressive quality, very comfortable and warm, for the cold Dutch autumn.
- Now, I have a question. In the Lems Chukka I have a little more space than one finger (the index finger) when I try them on with socks. Is this how they should look?
⁃ Yes, it is necessary to have extra space, this way the toes can move freely and do a correct expansion.
⁃ It can be said that the feet have two sizes:
⁃ One. Without movement, which is how we usually try on our shoes.
⁃ Two. With movement. Walking and running, the feet arch expands out and the size of the foot changes, it is as if it grows.
- Of course, it makes perfect sense. Thank you very much! I'm very happy with the purchase.
- As my father.
- He's amazed at how comfortable it is to walk with his old Lems Primal 2 (which I also bought from you).
- He had a pair of Asics trainers that my mother had bought him, but when he walked he complained of a pain in his big toe.
- He even got a purple toe.
- When he changed to the Lems, it went away.
- Now he can walk distances of 11-12km in peace.
- Not bad for a man of his age (76 years olds).
Mary's father is a example of how the movement is the basis of life.
It doesn't matter how old you are.
We must walk, bend over, crawl with the grandchildren on the ground, run...
I would love to reach that man's age and be able to walk half that distance.
As it is commonly said:
Where do I have to sign?
With barefoot or minimalist I'm sure I have more possibilities.
The Lems Primal 2 used by the Maria's father is used by many people to start with.
You can use them for everyday and also for running or do sport.
Their features make them a comfortable shoe as well as functional. A multipurpose shoe.
At first your feet are weak and need a little comfort so that they don't complain too much.
Feel some pain after working your feet is also normal. As after a well training day at gym.
And if it's cold, do as Maria does, the Lems Chukka.
Health starts with your feet.
Historial de Artículos